Many people living with dementia enjoy having something to hold and hug. This baby boy doll has a pliable plastic head, hands and feet and the body is made of a soft spongy fabric.
- Provides endless hours of hugs and smiles
- Create a distraction from a dangerous, harmful or upsetting events
- Provides a tool for positive social interaction
- Regenerates warm, nurturing feelings of once again caring for a young child
- Makes it possible for someone, totally dependent upon others, to care for ‘someone’ else
- Can provide stimulation, inspire conversation and encourage reminiscence
Size: 39cm tall, Weight: approx 500gms, Eyes open and close.
Many caregivers find a doll can help decrease stress, agitation and wandering in someone living with Alzheimer's.
Contact us with any questions
or for help with ordering: 09 600 3251
Be the first to
Leave a Review
Warranty30 day money back guarantee. Products are in stock in NZ and we aim to courier products on the next business day. Contact us with any questions or comments.