Purchase these flowers for someone who enjoys creating beauty that they can share with others.
Being able to do something for others is a very important part of a persons well being. Someone living with memory loss could easily start to feel unneeded, and that they are no longer contributing. This will have a detrimental effect on their self esteem and can lead them to withdrawal from social interactions.
Mindjig Flower arrangements provide a way for someone to share with others and express themselves creatively and the process can be repeated many times.
- These high quality artificial flowers have the look and feel of real flowers and make a lovely gift.
- This bouquet of flowers contains 3 yellow tulips, 3 orange tulips, 3 white roses and 3 mini hydrangeas. Height approx. 35cm
- Someone with dementia will feel a sense of accomplishment from arranging flowers for all to enjoy, as they have in the past.
- Many people with dementia will want to change or top-up the water, between the times they arrange the flowers, in this instance we would advise using a watertight container for a vase.
- If you don't have a suitable vase check out our Rustic Jug Vase as an option.
- These flowers can be enjoyed as part of a room's decor, or arranging flowers can be an enjoyable activity in itself
- Many studies have shown that flowers have a positive effect on mood. Research done at the Harvard University entitled “Home Ecology Flower Study”, shows that people feel more compassionate, less prone to anxiety and depression when flowers are placed around home, office, or other areas flowers are situated.
A great activity for people living with Dementia, such as Alzheimer's, and for those living with a brain injury.
Contact us with any questions
or for help with ordering: 09 600 3251
Be the first to
Leave a Review
Warranty30 day money back guarantee. Products are in stock in NZ and we aim to courier products on the next business day. Contact us with any questions or comments.