This adult orientated 12 piece photographic jigsaws features two Classic Cars, a 1949 Austin A40 Devon and a 1929 Dodge Brothers DA Coupe.
Working on a Jigsaw Puzzle is a fantastic activity for people with memory loss, but many mainstream puzzles have too many pieces, and complicated images. This can lead to frustration and deflated self esteem. Unfortunately this can then lead on to a person being less likely to want to engage in other activities.
Mindjig Dementia Friendly Jigsaw Puzzles have simple images and fewer pieces, making completion attainable and rewarding.
- Made for adults and feature images that encourage reminiscing and conversation.
- Low reflecting varnish.
- Comes in an easy to open one piece box.
- Image includes a frame-like border simplifying assembly of the edge pieces.
- 12 piece puzzle - Single piece size approx. 70 x 75mm, Finished puzzle A4 (297 x 210mm)
Jigsaw puzzles are a good choice for someone recovering from a brain injury. Some skills they can help with:
• Visual Skills • Problem-solving strategies • Project management skills • Cognitive skills • Self-management skills • Tactile skills • Social skills • Collaborative skills
Great activity for people living with Dementia, such as Alzheimers. Also for people with a brain injury.
Contact us with any questions
or for help with ordering: 09 600 3251
ReviewsSharronI bought the cars and the tea and toast ones and our residents love them. They have nice bright colours.
Leave a Review
Warranty30 day money back guarantee. Products are in stock in NZ and we aim to courier products on the next business day. Contact us with any questions or comments.