Our Mindjig Fidget Mats are made in New Zealand for adults with dementia. Tactile and attractive Mindjig Fidget Mats have recogniseable items to spark reminising and conversations
Dementia Fidget Mats simulate senses, keep hands busy and encourage interest and interaction.
What are Fidget Mats good for?
- Helps relieve boredom and restlessness
- Textures and repetitive activities are often very soothing
- Promotes interest and curiosity
- Stimulates senses, memories and keeps hands busy
Items contained on the Mindjig Fidget Mat with Motorbike:
- Different textures such as a soft detachable fur mini pillow, a navy scrunchie containing mini pom-poms (sewn inside).
- Interesting and recognisable images and textured fabrics.
- A pocket containing a key, a fishing lure and a compass, attached with a removable ring.
- A shoelace which can be unlaced and retied.
- A hose attachment which can be unscrewed and screwed again (This piece remains on the cord when unscrewed).
- A zip with pocket which can be used to hold any small personal treasures.
Mindjig Fidget Mats have been designed specifically for adults. The items on this mat make it a particularly good fidget mat for men with Alzheimers or dementia.
Items on removable ring can be removed or replaced as wanted.
Made from a durable cotton material with fleece backing, machine washable (remove detachable items and hand wash separately).
Handmade in New Zealand
Size: 41cm x 26cm
Fidget Mats are also known as Fiddle Mats, Sensory Mats and Busy Blankets.
Contact us with any questions
or for help with ordering: 09 600 3251
Be the first to
Leave a Review
Warranty30 day money back guarantee. Products are in stock in NZ and we aim to courier products on the next business day. Contact us with any questions or comments.