Mindjig Jigsaw Puzzles are for the person who still wants a challenging puzzle, set at a level where they can enjoy success.
This adult orientated photographic jigsaw puzzle features a Cup of Tea and Toast with butter and jam.
Working on a Jigsaw Puzzle is a fantastic activity for people with cognitive challenges, but many mainstream puzzles have too many pieces, and complicated images. This can lead to frustration and deflated self esteem. Unfortunately this can then lead on to a person being less likely to want to engage in other activities.
Mindjig Jigsaw Puzzles have simple images and fewer pieces, making completion attainable and rewarding.
- Made for adults and feature images that encourage reminiscing and conversation.
- Choice of 12 or 24 pieces, so you can choose a level which will lead to the best chance of success.
- Non-reflecting varnish.
- Comes in an easy to use one piece box.
- Image includes a frame-like border simplifying assembly of the edge pieces.
- Focusing on a jigsaw can have a calming effect.
- Helps retain or regain fine motor skills
Jigsaw puzzles are a good choice for someone recovering from a brain injury. Some skills they can help with:
• Visual Skills • Problem-solving strategies • Project management skills • Cognitive skills • Self-management skills • Tactile skills • Social skills • Collaborative skills
24 piece puzzle - Single piece size approx. 50 x 55mm, Finished puzzle A4 (297 x 210mm)
Great activity for people living with Dementia, such as Alzheimer's. Also for people with a brain injury.
Contact us with any questions
or for help with ordering: 09 600 3251