The information contained on this site should not be considered medical guidance or professional advice. If you are worried that you or someone you know is showing signs of dementia, see your doctor as soon as possible. See Advice from Alzheimer's New Zealand.
Prices and Availability
All prices are quoted in NZ dollars and include New Zealand Goods and services Tax (GST) of 15%. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Returns and Exchanges
We believe strongly in our products and their quality and want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are disappointed in any way we would like to know.
If you receive a product that is faulty or has been damaged during delivery we will exchange it for you at our cost. If the package looks damaged at the time of delivery please sign "Damaged".
Please contact us immediately and we will arrange return shipping.
If we are unable to exchange a faulty or damaged product you may wish to select an alternative product of the same value, or we will give you a full refund.
We are happy to exchange or refund any undamaged product purchased from us as long as it is returned in its original packaging within thirty (30) days of purchase. In this instance you will be responsible for arranging and paying the delivery charges.
Of course we are also aware of our obligations under the New Zealand Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Gift Certificates, Coupon Codes and Gift Vouchers
Please note: Gift certificates and Coupon/Gift Vouchers are treated differently, please read details below.
- Gift Certificates may be purchased from this website and are sent via email. These may be used as full or part payment for any goods purchased online from mindjig.co.nz.
- More than one gift certificate can be applied to an order.
- Gift certificates can be used on more than one order if balance remains.
- The funds on the Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
- No cash refunds are available for goods purchased with a Gift Certificate.
- Gift certificates can only been redeemed if within the valid time period, if applicable.
Coupon Codes/Gift Vouchers
- Printed or email coupon codes/ gift vouchers may be issued as part of our promotional material.
- These may be dollar amounts or a percentage discount for goods purchased online from mindjig.co.nz.
- No remaining balance will be issued if the full coupon/voucher is not used.
- Only one coupon/voucher code can be redeemed at a time.
- Coupon/voucher codes can only been redeemed if within the valid time period, if applicable
- If coupon/voucher is used for payment, no cash refund is available for this coupon/voucher amount.
- Coupons/vouchers can not be redeemed for cash.
We take product safety very seriously. Although our products are aimed at adults, we understand many have an appeal to children. Therefore where necessary we have included children safety warnings. We advise that people who are likely to put things in their mouths are supervised with these products.
We often include smaller items in an activity for interest and for helping to retain fine motor skills in elderly people. If choking is a risk, in most cases an option is to remove the smaller objects from the set. We have endeavoured to include enough material that the activity will still be engaging without these.
Any personal information provided or to be gathered at mindjig.co.nz is controlled by Mindjig Limited.
Mindjig Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and send email newsletters to you. Under no circumstances will Mindjig Limited sell or share your personal information with a third party that is not directly involved with your transaction.
When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address, and delivery details. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of the status of your order. We also ask for your telephone number, which enables us to contact you if there is a problem with your order. We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to our website and special offers and information we think you'll find valuable.
If you would rather not receive this information, you may opt out by contacting us or selecting the unsubscribe link on any email we send. It is better to contact us directly if you only want to opt out of certain types of emails.
When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Mindjig does not receive or store our customers' credit card information though our website.
The site then ’knows’ that you have been there before, and in some cases, tailors what pops up on screen to take account of that fact. For instance, if you have added something to your shopping cart or wishlist.
If you do not want to have cookies used on your computer you can block them. Click on the 'Help' tab on your browser and type 'cookies' for more on this. Please be aware cookies are mainly used to help improve the experience on a website.
By using our Web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Mindjig Limited.