Qwirkle is a great game to keep your mind active. This is the genuine full-sized Qwirkle game designed by Susan McKinley Ross.
Mix, Match, Score and Win!
- The basic rules of Qwirkle are very easy to learn. Much like dominoes, with simple shapes and colours being matched to form lines and players earning points.
- Qwirkle can be played strategically or more simply and requires no reading, which means it is a great game for everyone, young and old.
- Each approx 3cm piece has one coloured shape on it.
- The game contains 108 wooden blocks.
- Pieces are nice and big for easy viewing and handling.
- Qwirkle can be played in a group (2-4 players) or alone as a sorting and matching activity.
Why Qwirkle is also great for people living with cognitive challenges
- Stay socially active for longer
- Adaptable game that can be played by a wide range of people with differing abilities
- Pieces are easy to see and handle
- Depending on the ability of the person Qwirkle offers opportunities for matching, sorting or just keeping fingers busy and enjoying the colours and shapes.
Contact us with any questions
or for help with ordering: 09 600 3251
ReviewsJonathanWe have a couple of people in our dementia home who will sit and happy sort these into colours and shapes for ages. Another man loves to build little walls with them. I would recommend for people with AlzheimersEdith
Really fun gameI play this with a group in my village and it is great fun.
Leave a Review
Warranty30 day money back guarantee. Products are in stock in NZ and we aim to courier products on the next business day. Contact us with any questions or comments.