The Reynard Rinse-Free Shampoo Cap is a quick and easy way of shampooing and reviving hair without any fuss. When showering is difficult this shampoo cap is a simple option to keep hygiene levels maintained.
- Allows you to shampoo hair without water or rinsing
- Leaves hair clean and smelling fresh
- Fuss-free alternative for those with limited mobility or access to facilities
- Can be warmed in microwave prior to use - particularly useful for those who are ill, elderly or convalescing
- No additional conditioner is required after use
- Leaves hair ‘towel dried’ ready to be combed and styled as usual
- Kind to skin and hair – massage has therapeutic benefits.
Coupling the massaging action with the gentle conditioning shampoo gives a far nicer alternative to the traditional procedures of hair washing for frail, ill or critical care patients.
How Do You Use the Shampoo Cap?
- Remove the cap from the packaging and place over the hair
- Massage the cap until hair feels saturated
- Remove the cap and discard
- Comb and style as normal
Reynard is a leader in the healthcare sector and adhere to all government legislation and policies governing regulatory and ethical conduct. The key governing organisations within their industry are:
- Medical Technology Association of New Zealand (MTANZ)
Contact us with any questions
or for help with ordering: 09 600 3251
Be the first to
Leave a Review
Warranty30 day money back guarantee. Products are in stock in NZ and we aim to courier products on the next business day. Contact us with any questions or comments.