Music is well known to provide stimulation, encourage reminiscence and even inspire movement and dancing in people living with Alzheimer's.
The Simple Music Player was designed specifically to be as easy as possible for someone with dementia to use.
Extensive trialing has verified that the operation is highly intuitive and does not require any prior knowledge or memory to start and stop the player.
- Easy to use: lift the lid to PLAY, use the big button to SKIP, close the lid to STOP
- Styling is reminiscent of old radios, so is instantly recognisable as something which plays music
- The dimensions of the player are 30cm x 19cm x 11cm
- Weight 1.7kg
- Plugs into the wall
- Can be used with headphones
Setting up the player (including volume) is undertaken by friends, family or carers, as a one time process.
No software to install, just copy music files onto the music player via a USB cable (included)
- Supports MP3 files
- Capacity of 4GB, nearly 1000 songs.
See more information about how to upload files
See the video tab above for basic operation and a second video showing you how to put music onto the player
Contact us with any questions
or for help with ordering: 09 600 3251
Be the first to
Leave a Review
Warranty30 day money back guarantee. Products are in stock in NZ and we aim to courier products on the next business day. Contact us with any questions or comments.