Art of Conversation Cards are a wonderful way to get people talking, reminiscing and feeling good about themselves.
300 Fascinating Conversation Starters For All Ages
For example: • The best present you've ever given? Or received?
- Each pack comes with 100 cards, each with 3 questions to prompt conversation and discussion.
• Have you been underground, or under water?
• The worst comment you received on a school report?
- There are no right answers. Anyone can contribute with their own life experiences, interests and ideas.
- These are a really interesting way of making meaningful connections between people.
- If a person is not in the mood to contribute themselves they can still enjoy listening to the answers of others.
- A fun way for different generations to learn more about the people in their lives.
- The pack comes with an instruction sheet as there are many ways of playing. Also tips on communicating.
Why The Art of Conversation Cards are also good for people with cognitive challenges.
- Helps a person feel confident in conversation as they lead with their memories
- Gives family, friends and caregivers suitable topics to help start conversation
- Reduces feelings of isolation in those who now have a chance to participate or even just listen.
- Keeps people socially engaged
A great activity for people who are living with memory loss, Alzheimer's or other dementia.
Contact us with any questions
or for help with ordering: 09 600 3251
ReviewsTanyaThese make it so much easier to get a conversation started. I use them with a group of residents, with and without dementia. People who don't usually join in often want to answer the questions
Leave a Review
Warranty30 day money back guarantee. Products are in stock in NZ and we aim to courier products on the next business day. Contact us with any questions or comments.