Click the banner above for more information on Elder Abuse - from Super Seniors website.
Suppliers/Wholesalers If you make or distribute products or resources that you think would be suitable for our website we would love to hear from you. Please contact us with details of your product.
• Useful Links - Links to Organisations who Provide Help and Information on Dementia and Brain Injury.
If you have any relevant information that you would like us to add to this page, please Contact Us.
Articles from our Website:
Alzheimer’s or dementia - what are we talking about?
I often hear people wondering about the difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia. Are they different conditions? It can be a bit confusing... Read more
Ideas for those with Early Memory Loss
People with mild memory loss may well continue to enjoy doing what they have done in the past. But when activities become difficult people will tend to stop doing them... Read more
Why People Living with Dementia or Brain Injury Need Specialised Activities.
People living with dementia, such as Alzheimer’s, have different needs to stay active and engaged as the disease progresses... Read more
10 Uplifting Gifts for Someone with Alzheimer's
A Guide to Uploading Music to The Simple Music Player
Click to Read Articles from our Blog:
- Listening to People Living with Dementia
- All Our Adult Brains Need to Keep Active and Engaged
- Music and Songs for People Living with Dementia
- Carers: Saving Time for the “Important Things”
- If I Had Dementia, I Would Want You to Know...
- Dementia & The Magic of Words
- Capturing our History and all the Extra Little Bits
- The Fear of Dementia
- Dementia: Encouraging Individual Choices
- How Reminiscing is Beneficial to those Living with Dementia
- Why Poetry Works For People Living with Dementia
- Watching for Dehydration in the Vulnerable Elderly
- Help Fill in the Gaps for Someone with Memory Loss
- When You're Smiling... the Benefits of Laughter in Aged Care
- Going out or Staying in - Activity Ideas when Caring for Someone Living with Dementia
- Communal Living with Dementia
- Dementia: Reassurance When Feeling Adrift
- Special Moments
- A Little Bit More Give and Take
- Would Ignorance be Bliss?
- Is Fear the Best Motivator in Healthcare?
- Move a Mountain, or just a Community? - Making Rest Homes and Retirement Villages More Visible
- Ducks in a Row - Planning for Retirement is not just about Savings
- How we Want to Help People Living with Dementia
Click to Read Articles from other Websites:
Sleep Health Information Website: This website provides really helpful articles and sleep resources for seniors, caregivers, those with dementia, or anyone else looking for advice on sleep.
Safe Sleeping Guide for Seniors
Falls Prevention Tool Kit: This is collection of articles offering helpful information for older adults. They are American based so some statistics don't apply but they are well worth a read for those looking for practical advice.
If you have relevant information you would like included on this page please contact us.